Who's Online
9 registered (wmolnar, razrnut, jaybirde, Riverroad, wrickster, Jono, PMOORE, Bullet41, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1614703 - 03/30/20 07:32 PM 05moparSRT4
Newgunguy Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Goochland
User 05moparSRT4 backed out of a deal for on Monday March 30th at Cabelas for five P.M. We had both agreed on the time and told him that I would be there Sunday evening in texts. Well Monday after noon, around five P.M. I did text that I was going to be running late but I did want the rifle and wouldn't be at meet until around seven from being stuck at work in Stafford. Well a little bit later I got a reply stating that a lot of offers have been given for the Ruger 5.56 rifle for $350 and that they couldn't wait anymore and that the money was needed asap because of the corona virus. Which is garbage because it was only a little bit later and I'm sure that the post was removed well before we were even supposed to meet up.

Here is my text to let Steve know that I was going to be running late. Hello Steve, sorry man I'm running late with work and we are still out at job in Stafford. I would still like to get this today but it won't be till later around seven. Charles.

He is Steve's response at 5:37 pm.
Hey Charles, I've had other offers that I had to turn down to wait unfortunately I can not wait as I do need the money ASAP because of this virus.

This is just an act of a lowlife that most likely sold the rifle for more to someone else.

Charles.

Edited by the cwa (03/30/20 08:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Corrected subject line

#1614707 - 03/30/20 07:37 PM Re: Backed out of a deal to sell for higher. [Re: Newgunguy]
Newgunguy Offline
Marksman

City or County: Goochland
Because he had agreed at five and I was able to be there earlier than seven and I'm sure the money wasn't needed in a life or death situation!

#1614752 - 03/30/20 08:27 PM Re: 05moparSRT4 [Re: Newgunguy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Newgunguy
User 05moparSRT4 backed out of a deal for on Monday March 30th at Cabelas for five P.M. We had both agreed on the time and told him that I would be there Sunday evening in texts. Well Monday after noon, around five P.M. I did text that I was going to be running late but I did want the rifle and wouldn't be at meet until around seven from being stuck at work in Stafford. Well a little bit later I got a reply stating that a lot of offers have been given for the Ruger 5.56 rifle for $350 and that they couldn't wait anymore and that the money was needed asap because of the corona virus. Which is garbage because it was only a little bit later and I'm sure that the post was removed well before we were even supposed to meet up.

Here is my text to let Steve know that I was going to be running late. Hello Steve, sorry man I'm running late with work and we are still out at job in Stafford. I would still like to get this today but it won't be till later around seven. Charles.

He is Steve's response at 5:37 pm.
Hey Charles, I've had other offers that I had to turn down to wait unfortunately I can not wait as I do need the money ASAP because of this virus.

This is just an act of a lowlife that most likely sold the rifle for more to someone else.

Charles.

Pm sent to 05moparSRT4 for response. Other members are not to respond in this thread.

Site moderator,

the cwa

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?