Who's Online
16 registered (Ryan56, Mr.Moose, Safegun, jmv7580, John12, Shooter, skunk6, JDH, melon0111, jims59, njmdoza, SenseiKintama, djmeelow, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1646622 - 06/08/20 05:05 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1646625 - 06/08/20 05:16 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

#1646839 - 06/09/20 10:09 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville

Sounds like her parents taught her to be prejudiced toward cops. They brought her to a protest after making her think she could be shot? She didn't know cops had kids? Great parenting; almost makes you think this isn't a one-sided issue...

#1646977 - 06/09/20 04:30 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: ChrisC]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisC

Sounds like her parents taught her to be prejudiced toward cops. They brought her to a protest after making her think she could be shot? She didn't know cops had kids? Great parenting; almost makes you think this isn't a one-sided issue...

I would say that you have not raised any kids .They hear and understand in their own way far more than most adults give them credit for,and usually without adults any the wiser.If she had been taught that cops(not law officers,cops,big distinction) might shoot her,what does that say about cops?

#1647028 - 06/09/20 07:25 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
It say her parents are **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** for telling her that

#1647036 - 06/09/20 07:48 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: imaduckin]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: imaduckin
It say her parents are **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** for telling her that

duckin,I must assume you have no kids,as you do not understand my statement.A casual conversation between adults can be interpreted as absolute truth by a five year old.Whatever the discussions were in that child's house regarding current events (even when parents think the child was not listening) do have an effect.

#1647047 - 06/09/20 08:22 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville
I would say that you have not raised any kids [/quote]

You would be wrong, and you know what they say about assumptions...

#1647049 - 06/09/20 08:35 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: ChrisC]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisC
I would say that you have not raised any kids

You would be wrong, and you know what they say about assumptions... [/quote]

Well,we are getting off track again,the night shift is out.
Ya'll go ahead and do what you want,I'll keep posting the good things I find that are happening in these interesting times.

#1647052 - 06/09/20 08:39 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1647054 - 06/09/20 08:46 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1647537 - 06/11/20 06:59 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

an editorial digression:

Jeff Davis came down last night.Good riddance,it belonged in a museum to remind us of what we (hopefully) were.

"..now is the needed time"

#1647586 - 06/11/20 09:28 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
idiot

#1647587 - 06/11/20 09:30 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

and a note regarding how short we fall of what we profess:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/abc-ne...kY3W?li=BBnb7Kz

#1647592 - 06/11/20 10:07 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

while i have the day off.....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/11/n...hurch-photo-op/

'..now is the needed time"

#1647627 - 06/11/20 11:44 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
Originally Posted By: dustydog
an editorial digression:

Jeff Davis came down last night.Good riddance,it belonged in a museum to remind us of what we (hopefully) were.

So dusty thinks that illegal actions and mob violence are acts of love.

Using kids as pawns to push media narratives is disgraceful.

Those who are willing to try to erase the past should realize that when that is acceptable the powers that be may want to erase your present. Promoting intolerance and bowing to the mobs got Maximilien Robespierre to the top. When the tide turned the same thing got him beheaded.

Just because we have candy az elected representatives now who are willing to let rioters call the shots does not mean we will have the same slime in state offices in 2022. The pendulum always swings. The crap we are being force fed now will be fed back to our tormentors soon.

#1647632 - 06/11/20 11:58 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: 6.5x55]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: 6.5x55
an editorial digression:

So dusty thinks that illegal actions and mob violence are acts of love.

Using kids as pawns to push media narratives is disgraceful.

Those who are willing to try to erase the past should realize that when that is acceptable the powers that be may want to erase your present. Promoting intolerance and bowing to the mobs got Maximilien Robespierre to the top. When the tide turned the same thing got him beheaded.

Just because we have candy az elected representatives now who are willing to let rioters call the shots does not mean we will have the same slime in state offices in 2022. The pendulum always swings. The crap we are being force fed now will be fed back to our tormentors soon.

Seems you have a bit of trouble with the way you quote,give it another try,6.5.

The movement is not responsible for a bunch of bored white kids from the West End tearing s**t up out of boredom or for profit,and yes it is a bunch of dull witted white kids whos daddy can afford a good lawyer doing MOST of the damage.We are at a pivot in history,and you have made your views amply known.

#1647638 - 06/11/20 12:20 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1647893 - 06/12/20 06:03 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Norfolk is taking down its confederate statue starting today:

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/l...3c-68327f5a2e71

And it's happening on Loving Day!

#1648300 - 06/13/20 01:03 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

this one slipped by,but well worth the read

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/in-dep...est/5342988002/

#1648362 - 06/13/20 08:37 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Wow... you have become just like Leu Jones... except you're linking technique sucks, your stories are stupid and yo mama wears army boots...

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1648369 - 06/13/20 09:11 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: Cash is King
Wow... you have become just like Leu Jones... except you're linking technique sucks, your stories are stupid and yo mama wears army boots...

Both my mother and father have been dead for some years,and while I remember her occasionally wearing galoshes,no on the army boots.

Why are you dissing Lue,one of your favs on the site?Everybody knows I'm MUCH worse,lol!

Linking technique? EVERYBODY KNOWS I CAN BARELY TYPE,ROTHFLMAO!

Stupid stories? Just referencing the news.

Please go back to your "Confused" thread,really want to see what you and the night shift come up with today.

One small dig at you .You are 57(posted in one of your threads),and I am so happy that that puts you in an age range that even though I am several years older,there is NO CHANCE I am your father.

#1648409 - 06/13/20 11:13 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/artic..._campaign=cppst

appears we might be growing faster than I thought !

#1648482 - 06/13/20 02:51 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

...but then something like this happens.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/crime...77-5bf0ef1217b5

..AND YOU WONDER WHY THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT IS MARCHING?

#1648483 - 06/13/20 02:52 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Hanging on every word... kinda sorta.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1648667 - 06/14/20 07:25 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
and a note regarding how short we fall of what we profess:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/abc-ne...kY3W?li=BBnb7Kz

And if this was the car regarding the lookout and the police did nothing they would have been vilified for doing nothing. If the individual matches the description, if time, place and opportunity are relevant and articulable it was a good stop. This was not "driving while black". On most traffic stops I. made at night I was not able to tell the race at the time the lights went on. Daytime was sometime better.

Now is the needed time for those who have never been the police to shut their mouths and stop acting like morons. If someone was stopped because they were black, brown, green, orange, yellow or whatever it was based on reasonable articulable suspicion ( don't need probable cause to make a traffic stop) or a lookout with race being one of several identifying factors. We are at the point where police officers are getting fired, or worse, for doing exactly what they were hired to do. Look at the recent Tampa shooting for an example. The suspect wanted to fight, seized a Taser ( I really don't like these and I am glad we did not have them but....) ran and pointed it at the officer. End of story and it should be the end of the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
After the initial citizen contact the police are reactionary. What they do depends on what you do. Don't be stupid.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >