Who's Online
5 registered (Lawdog90, RobJr, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1650093 - 06/17/20 01:35 PM pd75771
Wiggins Offline
“Big Bruce Lee”

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Chesapeake, VA
Setup a deal with pd75771 on this past Saturday to buy his G19. Setup a place and time to meet in Va Beach. We agreed through text messages as his post asked to do. We both agreed. He messaged me and called and said he was 10 minutes away from me. He never showed up. Never heard back from him. I sent him two messages up here on VAGT asking what happened and he opened and ignored both messages. Not sure what's up with this guy. I waited a few days before leaving this but he didn't respond so oh well. If his phone went dead or something he could have just sent me a text later or something telling me that or whatever may have happened, not just ignoring and not saying anything. Just be a man of your word or if you changed your mind, just say so.

I don't usually do this negative feedback stuff but something about this is just rubbing me the wrong way.

Attachments
VAGT.jpg

"A Black Belt is a White Belt who never QUIT"

#1650322 - 06/17/20 10:16 PM Re: pd75771 [Re: Wiggins]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Wiggins
Setup a deal with pd75771 on this past Saturday to buy his G19. Setup a place and time to meet in Va Beach. We agreed through text messages as his post asked to do. We both agreed. He messaged me and called and said he was 10 minutes away from me. He never showed up. Never heard back from him. I sent him two messages up here on VAGT asking what happened and he opened and ignored both messages. Not sure what's up with this guy. I waited a few days before leaving this but he didn't respond so oh well. If his phone went dead or something he could have just sent me a text later or something telling me that or whatever may have happened, not just ignoring and not saying anything. Just be a man of your word or if you changed your mind, just say so.

I don't usually do this negative feedback stuff but something about this is just rubbing me the wrong way.

MESSAGE SENT TO pd75771 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1654654 - 06/27/20 05:08 PM Re: pd75771 [Re: Wiggins]
Wiggins Offline
“Big Bruce Lee”

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Chesapeake, VA
No response says a lot to me. Just saying. He’s been on a few times since this and no response. Coward move in my book.

"A Black Belt is a White Belt who never QUIT"