Who's Online
11 registered (Justin94, Hobbez84, Defender3, et63, Blu18, Kip30, VA Jim, Speedyarms, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1668481 - 08/24/20 02:01 PM Capitalathedj - Aaron Brown
Enemy Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Do not deal with this person. He falsely claimed he was an electrician and I hired him to do some work since he seemed like an earnest young guy who needed some work. He is not an electrician and only works for an HVAC company as a HVAC technician. He took money from me and did not do the work.

#1668546 - 08/24/20 08:24 PM Re: Capitalathedj - Aaron Brown [Re: Enemy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Enemy
Do not deal with this person. He falsely claimed he was an electrician and I hired him to do some work since he seemed like an earnest young guy who needed some work. He is not an electrician and only works for an HVAC company as a HVAC technician. He took money from me and did not do the work.

MESSAGE SENT TO Capitalathedj FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

ANOTHER REMINDER THAT NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT ON A MEMBER'S PROFILE

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?