Who's Online
188 registered (bcbigbuck, bud1967, Craaber, deaner20, Danb1, Aaron94, CSA rebel, chip2592, DanWessonValor, Dale Schumacher, Apple a Day, crucible, DDevo33, dpk757, Cdn_stunts, Brhughes, ELTray1997, Algotguns, Dave1978, cvillereloader, Apdair1, 6mmslayer, Ewcvs2k, cadi86, Bcmgunfighter, Babyshark, Ayal, 2022runner, Catawba, BPMAN, Count_Yer_Coup, Burm, Bullet41, bat21, 1DEUCE, Bubba26, Batty67, Crypticalraisen, Dlsims, elvis2027, 48 invisible), 1253 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1705633 - 12/20/20 05:46 AM Al Dobias (Alkristin) - FFL in Chantilly VA
Alkristin Offline
I'm a man, just flesh and bones

Registered: 01/25/11
Posts: 1195
Loc: Fairfax County
City or County: FFL - Chantilly somewhere near the Expo Center - FFL
(240) 441-4458 - IM me on VAGT for a quicker response!

Person>Person transfers $20

Internet transfers $30


Edited by Alkristin (09/15/24 05:18 PM)

Top
#1706708 - 12/22/20 06:35 PM Al Dobias (Alkristin) - FFL in Chantilly VA [Re: Alkristin]
Alkristin Offline
I'm a man, just flesh and bones

Registered: 01/25/11
Posts: 1195
Loc: Fairfax County
City or County: FFL - Chantilly somewhere near the Expo Center - FFL
(240) 441-4458 - IM me on VAGT for a quicker response!

Person>Person transfers $20
Internet transfers $30


Edited by Alkristin (09/15/24 05:18 PM)

Top
#1722790 - 02/02/21 05:24 PM Al Dobias (Alkristin) - FFL in Chantilly VA [Re: Alkristin]
Alkristin Offline
I'm a man, just flesh and bones

Registered: 01/25/11
Posts: 1195
Loc: Fairfax County
City or County: FFL - Chantilly somewhere near the Expo Center - FFL
I think I'm literally the ONLY person in NOVA doing transfers now! confused

(240) 441-4458 - IM me on VAGT for a quicker response!

Person>Person transfers $20

Internet transfers $30

Hours: M~F by appointment only after 430pm. Saturday and Sunday by appointment between 8-10am.



Edited by Alkristin (10/20/24 09:24 AM)

Top