Who's Online
4 registered (Auston, JamesChang, Waterspreader20, cvo springer), 9 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1715020 - 01/15/21 07:45 PM tjoseph205 waste of time
AKSpraya Offline
Alpha Poor

Loc: KingGeorge/Fredericksburg
City or County: King George
Pm'd me offering his Arsenal AK for trade we texted back and forth he was unsure if he wanted to let the rifle go I told him to let me know he text me back a few days later said he would do the trade we determined to meet in richmond at an ffl saturday at 10am then get a text that the values are close on what we where trading and wanted to know if I could add cash or more ammo I told him what was in the ad is what is being offered said he would pass I told him good luck with his sale or trade he then texts me back this morning and says he will do the trade told him I would text him before I left the house in the morning (saturday)this evening I then get a text that says he already traded the gun

Not only did he back out of a trade once but 3 times twice after a spot and time was set

Edited by AKSpraya (01/16/21 10:25 AM)

#1716319 - 01/18/21 09:28 PM Re: tjoseph205 waste of time [Re: AKSpraya]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: AKSpraya
Pm'd me offering his Arsenal AK for trade we texted back and forth he was unsure if he wanted to let the rifle go I told him to let me know he text me back a few days later said he would do the trade we determined to meet in richmond at an ffl saturday at 10am then get a text that the values are close on what we where trading and wanted to know if I could add cash or more ammo I told him what was in the ad is what is being offered said he would pass I told him good luck with his sale or trade he then texts me back this morning and says he will do the trade told him I would text him before I left the house in the morning (saturday)this evening I then get a text that says he already traded the gun

Not only did he back out of a trade once but 3 times twice after a spot and time was set

MESSAGE SENT TO tjoseph205 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1716344 - 01/18/21 10:40 PM Re: tjoseph205 waste of time [Re: AKSpraya]
tjoseph205 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Barhamsville
You know I tried to explain to the “akspraya” but I went with the better deal. I will continue to have good trades with other va gun trader members which I have already. Some people just really like aks. I understand though it’s Vaguntrader rules and he had no choice but to report me. i never asked for cash i just asked for some ammo to make up difference. he told me good luck with sale or trade. I have no interest in wanting to ever do business with him again. A trade is never complete until you actually meet and look over firearms and exchange. I let him know as soon as possible that i will no longer be meeting him the next upcoming day. I explained that i had a much better offer and i was trying to get him to understand why i took the offer. He told me he had no choice to leave negative feedback because it is va guntrader rules. If i could have gone back i still would have done the trade.

Edited by tjoseph205 (01/19/21 10:12 AM)