|
28 registered (MaxShady, Waterspreader20, Mtnmeadow, Matt69, va3dshooter, stone2032, UrbanPredator, Ksd1911, VladDracul, Sevenshot, Dragorobot, Jurek, loomey4320, KH195, Craaber, korbend, DKCTac, eagles783, SosaTheChef, g-shooter, tregermike, Quinn74, 6 invisible),
1105
Guests and
73
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#1723311 - 02/03/21 06:14 PM
Looking for places to metal detect
|
Noonanda
Single barrel
Registered: 09/01/16
Posts: 33
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
|
Hey All, Im a retired Marine, looking for places to legally metal detect. If you have some property and wouldn't mind letting me dig some holes in the ground it would be greatly appreciated. I refill all my holes and take all trash I find.
I go by the rule that if I dig some stuff, I will show it to you before I leave. If you like it its yours, if not I'll keep it. If you have ever wondered what might be in the ground let me know.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2302913 - 02/15/26 09:26 AM
Re: Looking for places to metal detect
[Re: Noonanda]
|
Noonanda
Single barrel
Registered: 09/01/16
Posts: 33
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
|
This is a Very old post of mine but still interested
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2326312 - 04/22/26 08:48 AM
Re: Looking for places to metal detect
[Re: Noonanda]
|
Noonanda
Single barrel
Registered: 09/01/16
Posts: 33
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
|
Necropost but still digging
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|