Who's Online
5 registered (Leper_Messiah, Daltosl, Apple a Day, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1741947 - 03/14/21 01:06 PM Scottyrob
thatruhondaryda Offline
Addicted

Loc: VA
City or County: New Kent
I spoke with Scottyrob to buy an upper from him. As the conversation vontinue, I uncovered he had a lower also which I agreed to buy both. Told him I could meet him at a FFL but he did not have transportation, cool no problem. He called one and they are no longer doing transfers. I lined up another one, sent him a text. I received sorry, but my good friends wife said he could buy it and was excited to buy it so I sold it to him. Really not the best way to do business.

#1742365 - 03/15/21 12:19 PM Re: Scottyrob [Re: thatruhondaryda]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: thatruhondaryda
I spoke with Scottyrob to buy an upper from him. As the conversation vontinue, I uncovered he had a lower also which I agreed to buy both. Told him I could meet him at a FFL but he did not have transportation, cool no problem. He called one and they are no longer doing transfers. I lined up another one, sent him a text. I received sorry, but my good friends wife said he could buy it and was excited to buy it so I sold it to him. Really not the best way to do business.

PM sent to scotty rob encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1761892 - 05/07/21 06:13 PM Re: Scottyrob [Re: thatruhondaryda]
ScottyRob Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: Richmond
You are correct. It wasn’t the best way to do business. I apologize. It was not my finest moment. I offer no excuse. It happened as he said and I regret it. I can only assure you it won’t happen again.