Who's Online
8 registered (PanzerJager107, Rudy42, ZombieAssassin, CrispyPickle, guns85, XX44075, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1805525 - 09/18/21 04:14 PM Guppy
Bighorn Offline
Marksman

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Chesapeake
Member was contacted 3 times over the span of 12-14 hours regarding to his WTT/WTT post. Member saw messages and did not have the decency of simply giving a response to another member accepting their offer.

First message: “I’ll buy the primers”
Member looked at this and...no response

Second message: “Please let me know if you are interested in selling the primers”
Member looked at the message and chose not to respond.

Third message: “I have 100% positive feedback on this site- any reason why you are not responding to me?”
Member chose not to respond once again after seeing message.

ZERO courtesy extended from a fellow VAGT member.

Edited by Bighorn (09/18/21 06:04 PM)

#1805583 - 09/18/21 07:24 PM Re: Guppy [Re: Bighorn]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Bighorn
Member was contacted 3 times over the span of 12-14 hours regarding to his WTT/WTT post. Member saw messages and did not have the decency of simply giving a response to another member accepting their offer.

First message: “I’ll buy the primers”
Member looked at this and...no response

Second message: “Please let me know if you are interested in selling the primers”
Member looked at the message and chose not to respond.

Third message: “I have 100% positive feedback on this site- any reason why you are not responding to me?”
Member chose not to respond once again after seeing message.

ZERO courtesy extended from a fellow VAGT member.

MESSAGE SENT TO Guppy FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1805670 - 09/19/21 08:52 AM Re: Guppy [Re: the cwa]
Guppy Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia Beach
City or County: Hampton Roads
You never have any idea of what is going on on the other side of one of these conversations. All you see is that I am not responding to YOU now about meetign YOU on the day of YOUR choosing to sell you something of mine. Your response to me not giving you an answer about what YOU want RIGHT now comes off as childish and entitled. Next time give it a day or two for a response.

Edited by Guppy (09/19/21 09:33 AM)

#1805708 - 09/19/21 10:07 AM Re: Guppy [Re: Bighorn]
Bighorn Offline
Marksman

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Chesapeake
I asked for the thread to be deleted early this morning after sleeping on it., BTW.
(CWA can confirm. )

You have responded before it can be deleted, so here is my response to you:

Since you obviously had enough time to repeatedly check your messages on VAGT, would it really be much of a burden to send me a quick message with “yes”, “no” or “maybe, I’m working on a trade right now”?

I did not demand you sell me your goods on a day of my choosing, to imply that is disingenuous. I let you know that I was free ALL DAY Sunday as a initial suggestion.

Had you been principled and courteous enough to take a few seconds of your day while perusing VAGT to respond, you would have quickly found out I would have been very accommodating with meetup date and time.

You made an offer, I accepted and you ducked me. Clear as day.

I am still requesting this be removed, (if possible) FYI.
In retrospect, being rude isn’t the same as welching on a deal or ghosting someone on a meeting, so It is what it is and I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hopefully this can be erased.

#1805862 - 09/19/21 06:37 PM Re: Guppy [Re: Bighorn]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Bighorn did send a message asking for this to be deleted.

A reminder to all members, think on it before you act.

We do not remove negative feedbacks.

Negative feedbacks are linked to the profiles of both members involved.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?