Who's Online
2 registered (jkinch05, Namvet), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1814490 - 10/16/21 10:09 AM 90H22accord
that1guy Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: harrisonburg
I never thought I would have to post here but here we go. after a bit of negotiation 90H22accord and I had finally struck a deal on a vepr 12. though when i texted him he had asked if I was a different person that was interested even though we had made a deal on this site. The day came for us to meet, i called and texted a couple times to no reply. finally i got a response some 5 hours later saying he had gotten called into work. so he told me he would get with me when he was free and he still wanted to sell. i periodically texted and called him for a month trying to set up a time to meet so i could buy it off him but was met with nothing but silence. finally this morning after telling him i was going to leave the feedback i get a response telling me that he "gave it to his dad" then received money "no questions asked". he also informed me the reason for the silence was he was working a bunch. i completely understand and sympathize with this as we've all been there. though, it takes 2 seconds to respond to a text and we live in the same city. He is far from a a man of his word and I personally would steer clear of any dealings with him in the future unless you want to waste some time.

Edited by that1guy (10/16/21 10:20 AM)

#1814693 - 10/16/21 08:14 PM Re: 90H22accord [Re: that1guy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: that1guy
I never thought I would have to post here but here we go. after a bit of negotiation 90H22accord and I had finally struck a deal on a vepr 12. though when i texted him he had asked if I was a different person that was interested even though we had made a deal on this site. The day came for us to meet, i called and texted a couple times to no reply. finally i got a response some 5 hours later saying he had gotten called into work. so he told me he would get with me when he was free and he still wanted to sell. i periodically texted and called him for a month trying to set up a time to meet so i could buy it off him but was met with nothing but silence. finally this morning after telling him i was going to leave the feedback i get a response telling me that he "gave it to his dad" then received money "no questions asked". he also informed me the reason for the silence was he was working a bunch. i completely understand and sympathize with this as we've all been there. though, it takes 2 seconds to respond to a text and we live in the same city. He is far from a a man of his word and I personally would steer clear of any dealings with him in the future unless you want to waste some time.

MESSAGE SENT TO 90H22accord FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?