Who's Online
1 registered (jkinch05), 14 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1836133 - 12/21/21 03:21 PM Whitetail
Nick6798 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Warsaw
You need to address this issue with user whitetail and his bashing of my profile. The man agreed to a price and trade then proceeded to say how what I was selling was not worth what I was asking after we made a deal then decides to bash me because I would not sell to him for his lesser offer. The lack of help from the VGT admins is really showing in this situation as none have responded.

#1836924 - 12/24/21 06:23 AM Re: Whitetail [Re: Nick6798]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
I deleted the negative comments whitetail left on your profile

And

Deleted the negative profile comments YOU left on his

Both against the rules and created extra work for site staff

Originally Posted By: Nick6798
You need to address this issue with user whitetail and his bashing of my profile. The man agreed to a price and trade then proceeded to say how what I was selling was not worth what I was asking after we made a deal then decides to bash me because I would not sell to him for his lesser offer. The lack of help from the VGT admins is really showing in this situation as none have responded.

profiles updated and pm sent to whitetail

#1837955 - 12/27/21 08:40 PM Re: Whitetail [Re: LaserJock]
whitetail Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Boyce
City or County: Clarke
Jason (Nike6798) is a total lier and tried to reach him only after I made plans to meet with me doing most of the driving 2 1/2 one way!!! If you attend the Dulles Expo Gunshow coming up this weekend? I will show you the text! I wouldn't deal with him now or never! I will provide text messages!

Oh! Sorry for the late reply... I just got back from North Carolina today.

If you come to Chantilly bring the three AK 5.56 steel mags. You forgot to bring them in last Chantilly Gunshow.... Thanks Jim