Who's Online
3 registered (adv_rider, XX44075, A218julian), 13 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1884753 - 05/05/22 05:35 PM Taso - welched on a deal
89TSI Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Woodbridge
Taso, Member 38409, welched on a deal.

I was contacted by Taso and asked if I would be willing to ship an item I had for sale. I agreed. Taso asked me for my payment information and I provided it. Taso told me that payment would be made first thing Monday morning. Our initial conversation took place over Saturday and Sunday.

Monday came and went. No payment. Tuesday came and went. No payment. Wednesday night I texted Taso stating that I had not received payment and would be moving on from the sale unless payment could be made within the next 12 hours.

Taso responded the next day, Thursday , stated he was having phone issues. Additionally he stated that he found the item locally and was no longer interested.

To me this is clearly welching. If mods think I am off base then feel free to let me know.

#1884776 - 05/05/22 07:00 PM Re: Taso - welched on a deal [Re: 89TSI]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: 89TSI
Taso, Member 38409, welched on a deal.

I was contacted by Taso and asked if I would be willing to ship an item I had for sale. I agreed. Taso asked me for my payment information and I provided it. Taso told me that payment would be made first thing Monday morning. Our initial conversation took place over Saturday and Sunday.

Monday came and went. No payment. Tuesday came and went. No payment. Wednesday night I texted Taso stating that I had not received payment and would be moving on from the sale unless payment could be made within the next 12 hours.

Taso responded the next day, Thursday , stated he was having phone issues. Additionally he stated that he found the item locally and was no longer interested.

To me this is clearly welching. If mods think I am off base then feel free to let me know.

MESSAGE SENT TO Taso FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1885346 - 05/07/22 11:15 AM Re: Taso - welched on a deal [Re: the cwa]
Taso Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: RICHMOND
My friend, I couldn't text you post haste after initial comms to let you know that I had found them locally because my phone was going crazy, ended up getting a new phone and contacted you asap to let you know and instead of understanding that things happen you chose to bring the issue to the board and say I welched on our agreement. My interactions with members on this site are impeccable as per my reviews.

#1885383 - 05/07/22 12:23 PM Re: Taso - welched on a deal [Re: 89TSI]
89TSI Offline
Bullseye

City or County: Woodbridge
Totally understand that issues happen therefore payment being delayed a few days wasn’t a problem. You stated you would send payment Monday morning and I patiently waited until late Wednesday to reach out to you as I had not yet received payment. If your phone was having issues you could have sent me a message via VGT letting me know that.

When we texted on Saturday you requested my payment information and were given it. You gave me your ship to address and stated payment was incoming that Monday morning. That wasn’t a deal? You were still shopping around at that time? I am not always the brightest bulb in the pack but that sure seems like a welch to me.

You do you. I am not asking for you to fulfill your end of the arrangement. I am not asking for the board to ban you. I am simply letting others know of the poor experience I had with you.

I will go ahead and post up the text messages for clarification. I don’t want there to be any confusion.

Attachments
1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by 89TSI (05/07/22 12:34 PM)