Who's Online
5 registered (ken792, fvfd211, Sb_maxx, RedBeardOutlaw, Gkimon), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1890281 - 05/22/22 07:17 AM Rbaker45 - Negative, No-Go, Denied, Unsatisfactory
The Corps Offline
SLAP!!!

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Ffx County unfortunately
Never have i posted in the Negative feedback before in over a decade of doing deals on here.

Rbaker45 had agreed to a price, location, and time through text to sell a bunch of ammo and then ghosted me. Then I pm’ed them, said they haven’t been on here in awhile and everything is gone.

Not a real good start to being a member on here. Rbaker45 is either trolling or does not have a clue on how to do online deals. Will be putting member on blocked list.

Why are you always smiling?" "Because it's all so **I'M AN IDIOT** hysterical."

Chitty chitty bang bang

#1892226 - 05/27/22 10:40 PM Re: Rbaker45 - Negative, No-Go, Denied, Unsatisfactory [Re: The Corps]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: The Corps
Never have i posted in the Negative feedback before in over a decade of doing deals on here.

Rbaker45 had agreed to a price, location, and time through text to sell a bunch of ammo and then ghosted me. Then I pm’ed them, said they haven’t been on here in awhile and everything is gone.

Not a real good start to being a member on here. Rbaker45 is either trolling or does not have a clue on how to do online deals. Will be putting member on blocked list.

MESSAGE SENT TO Rbaker45 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1892248 - 05/28/22 02:40 AM Re: Rbaker45 - Negative, No-Go, Denied, Unsatisfactory [Re: The Corps]
Rbaker45 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax County
For the love of god. It’s 2:43 AM and I had to respond to this because I won’t be labeled as a troll or someone with any ill intentions towards anyone. People can read the post and decide for themselves. I have been on here less than a month. I apologized that I lost your text in the sea of new messages from members here. I talked to you man to man and was honest about my situation and now I’m going to have to post it even though I didn’t want to be pitied.

I am honest, punctual, and if you feel this is the type of person I am, then please contact anyone who I’ve messaged, completed a transaction with, forgotten to take down an ad and messaged them back explaining that, and my inquiries towards others handguns and rifles.

This isn’t real househusbands of VAGuntrader. Why would you express concern and accept an apology then post a negative comment with your only intention being stirring up drama. I still won’t say a negative thing about you, block you, or get internet revenge by writing something nasty and false in your profile. That’s because I don’t handle things like a child, I own up to mistakes if I make them and I am new to this community. I work 60 hours being paid absolutely close to nothing because med school internship is hell. I revealed that to you to try and explain and apologize but you still wrote a negative review days later. What was going on in your head that you had to power up your pc/max/phone and get to Rbaker’s profile because you were still upset about it. You could have called me, talked to me, and I would have taken time to further explain or make a promise to sell you your requested Ammo as soon as I had it.

Here’s our convo. I don’t think you’re wrong, I made a mistake even though I don’t have the texts you’re referring to. But again, I am sorry if I lost your message or whatever the case might be. I would never do anything on purpose to waste someone’s time. I try not to let other strangers on the internet bother me with negative messages or feedback, but oddly enough I felt like I could actually be a part of a community that shared a passion. I’m just sad to be honest. I’m not going to disclose my entire life situation but working long hours is not what leads a gun forum in va to bring me actual social joy.

The Corps
SLAP!!!

Loc: NoVA Hey boss,

Im in ffx county near Springfield and will take all of your 223/556 for good price.

Text me plz.

703-xxx-xxx

Hey boss,

Were you still trying to meet up to sell your ammo at all? Thanks!

Me:

I need to take down the ad, I haven’t been on here for a while. I’m cleaned out at the moment I apologize.

The Corps
SLAP!!!

Loc: NoVA There was no ad, you had mentioned it in the shout box and you had agreed on price through text????

Rbaker45
Pea shooter

Loc: NOVA When exactly was that that? I’m working 14 or 24 hour shifts as a resident and I barely have time to **I'M AN IDIOT*

The Corps
SLAP!!!

Loc: NoVA When I first messaged you on the 10th. Maybe don’t agree on prices and meeting up if you can’t do it in the first place.

Not sure if you purposely don’t remember or just playing games, but I don’t have time for all that. Thanks anyway! Take care and good luck

Rbaker45
Pea shooter

Loc: NOVA I’m not playing games Sir. My mind is usually medicine and application of medicine as an intern paid nothing for 60 hours a week. Please just cut me some slack, I don’t intentionally abuse people in anyway at all

The Corps
SLAP!!!

Loc: NoVA Ok, will give ya the benefit of a doubt. I’d just recommend to not overdo yourself, take breaks as much as possible
Me:

I literally almost fell asleep driving 3 times

Me:

Thanks man