Who's Online
9 registered (Zaddy3, va3dshooter, Skywalking, Jaydubya87, 5 invisible), 12 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1932161 - 09/22/22 07:35 AM Moparfreak74
ranger1427 Offline
Be a Sheep Dog!

Loc: Lynchburg
City or County: Lynchburg
BUYER BEWARE. This user communicated for a full day made an agreement to meet. And then late later that night he backs out of the deal for whatever reason. The reason he claimed, he wanted to go a different route. The point is, he broke his word. He will do it to you or someone else again. I made plans. Moved my schedule around to accommodate the meeting place, time and arrangement.

If you need text thread or email. Just PM Me. This guy even lives close to me so I would suggest even more caution then normal.

Edited by ranger1427 (09/22/22 11:54 AM)

In Messiah,

James 5:20 (ESV)

#1932236 - 09/22/22 11:29 AM Re: Moparfreak74 [Re: ranger1427]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: ranger1427
BUYER BEWARE. This user communicated for a full day made an agreement to meet. And then late later that night he backs out of the deal for whatever reason. The reason he claimed, he wanted to go a different route. The point is, he broke his word. He will do it to you or someone else again. I made plans. Moved my schedule around to accommodate the meeting place, time and arrangement.

If you need text thread or email. Just PM Me. This guy even lives close to me so I would even more caution then normal.

MESSAGE SENT TO Moparfreak74 FOR RESPONSE.
OTHER MEMEBRS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS, NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT ON A MEMBERS PROFILE. THEY WILL BE DELETED.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1932240 - 09/22/22 11:50 AM Re: Moparfreak74 [Re: ranger1427]
ranger1427 Offline
Be a Sheep Dog!

Loc: Lynchburg
City or County: Lynchburg
This member should be banned. He did the same thing to another member but even worse last week. I didn't know you couldn't leave negative feedback on a profile.

In Messiah,

James 5:20 (ESV)

#1932265 - 09/22/22 01:05 PM Re: Moparfreak74 [Re: ranger1427]
Moparfreak74 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virgina
City or County: Appomattox
Ranger 1427 and I did exchange messages about a trade yesterday. I was told that he had a BNIB firearm that he would trade as well as some other goods on top. We ended up coming to an agreement of what we would trade and a location to meet. I was then advised by him that the pistol had been shot so that would not make it BNIB and he tried to go back on part of the goods on top of that firearm. I screenshot his message saying what he would trade and he claimed he forgot what he said. Upon doing more research on the firearm I realized it wasn’t exactly what I wanted so I sent him a message last night saying that I would like to keep my firearm and thanked him for his time. That’s when he got upset and stated I was going back on my word. It’s my understanding that a deal isn’t final until you meet and confirm the deal, otherwise you’re just going off of a members word and pictures. I gave him as much notice as I could that I would not be trading. I did also advise him to not advertise that item as BNIB if it has been fired other than factory. Please let me know if anything else is needed.