Who's Online
157 registered (Craaber, danny1, cadi86, Abrenckle, Bigbuck, BFRISK, Colorado, Axeman20, DamonL, chahn, Algotguns, ComradeBanana, Bawkbird, DentonA1986, CombatMagnum, 1911crazyman, Ajacks80, cummins01, Crypticalraisen, 2headwolf, CR133, 2DaMtns, bud1967, Count_Yer_Coup, Alfredo, bcbigbuck, Dale Schumacher, Babyshark, Cdn_stunts, Bailey151, beefyboy, Ayal, dac72757, akphule, 2ggstevo, bigcannon12, BedrockDad, BVencill, Chauncy, andybunch, ahanes, 41 invisible), 1670 Guests and 38 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1854252 - 02/11/22 10:22 PM Low T.
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/V1gICNHPeso[/video]
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#1956405 - 12/03/22 10:50 AM Re: Low T. [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#1966452 - 01/03/23 12:34 PM Re: Low T. [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
^


Attachments
Screenshot_20230103_123258.jpg


_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top