Who's Online
4 registered (sig_sr, Kegron, robinus, mountainman54), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1999077 - 04/08/23 07:04 PM Do not deal with ajmoog
harley Offline
Harley

Loc: va,
City or County: rappahannock
Made a deal via text with him.gave him his asking price plus shipping. He even sent me all his mailing information. I made sure to ask him that we had a deal he said yes.even marked the item sale pending.then said he may have damaged the item.next day it disappeared and I have yet to hear a thing.he ghosted me and I tried to reach him numerous times with no reply.Do not deal unbelievable I have the texts to prove it

Edited by harley (04/08/23 07:06 PM)

#2003141 - 04/22/23 09:38 PM Re: Do not deal with ajmoog [Re: harley]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: harley
Made a deal via text with him.gave him his asking price plus shipping. He even sent me all his mailing information. I made sure to ask him that we had a deal he said yes.even marked the item sale pending.then said he may have damaged the item.next day it disappeared and I have yet to hear a thing.he ghosted me and I tried to reach him numerous times with no reply.Do not deal unbelievable I have the texts to prove it

MESSAGE SENT TO ajmoog FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2003164 - 04/22/23 10:47 PM Re: Do not deal with ajmoog [Re: harley]
ajmoog Offline
Addicted

Loc: VA
City or County: Yorktown
I don’t play he said she said. Show texts I don’t care. I dropped the scope (my cat tripped me and it fell and hit my table very hard), and the reticle shifted. Told him I didn’t want to sell it like that. He kept insisting I sell it to him regardless, he would send it in, etc. I told him I was gonna get it checked out and since it shifted I would not feel right selling it. Ya’ll want to boot me for that, so be it. I think I made the right call. Have a great day. All my other feedback has been good. If someone doesn’t want to deal because of this so be it. When I feel like someone is being pushy and I don’t get a good feeling, it is my right to back out.
I even offered another scope instead. He just seemed pushy and I didn’t get good vibes.I work a lot and don’t have time for games
And money never changed hands, so he didn’t give me anything. Just so we are clear. He is making it sound like he gave me $. He didn’t.