Who's Online
192 registered (65stang, Aaron94, bat21, Bigin28, 28gauge, Algotguns, chahn, chip2592, akphule, Alcoy, carpetmuncher, AR_Zombie_Slayer, 23513, Ayal, 83Rabbit, Bstrokin, Bluesplayer, Bigbuck, Brhughes, An8jrfan, Coasting_bai, 4Truck, AdamW, 6mmslayer, Apec, 325A, Cajuntec, beavertrapper, CalebC708, 2030, Backwoods, boostedgst, Chrisg8093, bud1967, Capt Gary, Avman, BishopofBling, Biggame338, 47 invisible), 1702 Guests and 112 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2011356 - 05/21/23 04:23 PM M9a1 rear sight adjustment
Zamber8420 Offline
Addicted

Registered: 12/30/20
Posts: 667
Loc: VA
City or County: Springfield
Hi,

I have an m9a1 in which the stock rear sight is off a hair. I cannot move it for the life of me!! Any advice? I've tried a rubber mallet and even the wheeler sight pusher to no avail. At a loss here!!

Best

Top
#2012094 - 05/24/23 10:03 AM Re: M9a1 rear sight adjustment [Re: Zamber8420]
mequirky Offline
Conversion Madness

Registered: 03/28/11
Posts: 1304
Loc: Dale City Va.
City or County: Dale City
Beretta's are opposite most guns: Left-OFF, Right-ON as you look/point the gun to shoot.
_________________________
If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good.
Shantideva

What me worry?
A.E. Newman



Top