|
94 registered (aretz, DanWessonValor, Becktboi, Dtway, banzzy, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, CR133, granbycomet, boosno1, DCSOD, bud1967, Double Trouble, GlockBetterThanColt, Bound_For_Glory, beavertrapper, hulk9696, duracam, Frankie, Danb1, BPMAN, Gary V, Jamesm714, Craaber, Crypticalraisen, Guntube, dpk757, Cajuntec, Apec, Col. Mosby, 83Rabbit, Bigin28, BenAndersen, 79CJ5, FreedomHonorsTheBrave, dillon, Falkov, DannyBoy, Gunner1753, 62flint, dana_bp, 27 invisible),
1532
Guests and
31
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2044162 - 09/03/23 09:41 AM
5.7 x 28 brass
|
wmolnar
Gun fool
Registered: 09/02/13
Posts: 791
Loc: Loudoun County
City or County: south riding-Chantilly
|
Do people reload 5.7 x 28? I have 290 pieces of brass that I cleaned in Dawn with hit water in a tumbler. Seems the brass has some sort of coating on it that was semi removed. I was gonna list it for trade, but I'm not as familiar with this caliber or its brass.
_________________________
Us Army Veteran.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2101322 - 03/02/24 03:44 PM
Re: 5.7 x 28 brass
[Re: wmolnar]
|
jmv7580
Sharp Shooter
Registered: 03/01/13
Posts: 2487
Loc: VA,
City or County: Prince William
|
That’s a lube they put on the case. U don’t wanna remove it. People do reload it but recommend you do some you tube-age before you do. 40gr .224 AMAX is the preferred promo. Check A7 powder I think.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|