Who's Online
17 registered (Marko, mcdavitt89, CowboyECHO, Matt69, CampDog, Jktdrumr, RETYRED49, IrishIII, Irishinva, Cannons123, et63, XX44075, 5 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2060646 - 10/26/23 07:07 PM Natsfan- Not reliable
FCrotty Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Gloucester
Highly recommend to not deal with Natsfan. Reneged on verbal agreement, to sell a firearm. A verbal agreement was reached for a transaction and a location set to meet (FFL). He, would not respond to texts the day before the agreed day to meet or the day of after he requested to be text to complete the deal. I reached out via messages and he withdrew from the conversation without responding.

#2060680 - 10/26/23 08:39 PM Re: Natsfan- Not reliable [Re: FCrotty]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: FCrotty
Highly recommend to not deal with Natsfan. Reneged on verbal agreement, to sell a firearm. A verbal agreement was reached for a transaction and a location set to meet (FFL). He, would not respond to texts the day before the agreed day to meet or the day of after he requested to be text to complete the deal. I reached out via messages and he withdrew from the conversation without responding.

MESSAGE SENT TO Natsfan FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?