Who's Online
17 registered (eunylee241, LG3895, skunk6, aktinker, jjx, 218albemarle, 762FMJ, Actkk_98, Jonasben98, 42a, kjack, 6 invisible), 8 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2092881 - 02/07/24 10:17 AM I forgot the rule about multiple threads for the same item
Saul_Gooooodman Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Northern VA
City or County: Arlington

I forgot the rule about multiple threads for the same item

Selling my JRA AK47 with Polish kit. This has hardwood furniture, not laminated. I have put roughly 250-300 rounds through it. So it still has a LONG way to go before any sort of cleaning/maintenance. The barrel is chrome lined, JRA has refined the parts to make it better. It comes with three mags. Here is a little blurb on the AK47 from JRA -

These rifles are built by James River Armory from original Grade A matching # Polish AKM parts kits. They are absolutely gorgeous. Rifles feature a brand new US-made 16" chrome-lined barrel and a 1 mm thick receiver just like the original. The attention to detail and the utilization of both original and true to original parts result in a faithful semi-auto re-creation of the Polish military service rifle of the 1960s, '70s, and '80s. The look, feel, and function of an original AKM platform military rifle is hard to beat and these are some of the nicest that we have ever seen. Not only is this rifle a great shooter, but it should also hold and increase in value for years to come.

Each rifle ships in a tactical rifle case, and includes one original 30 Round Polish made magazine. These are chambered in 7.62x39 caliber accept all standard AK pattern magazines and drums

IF INTERESTED PLEASE TEXT ME AT - 703-829-0781[i][/i]

#2093241 - 02/08/24 02:19 PM I forgot the rule about multiple threads for the same item [Re: Saul_Gooooodman]
Saul_Gooooodman Offline
Pea shooter

BUMP

#2093832 - 02/10/24 10:17 AM I forgot the rule about multiple threads for the same item
Saul_Gooooodman Offline
Pea shooter

I forgot the rule about multiple threads for the same item

police

Selling my JRA AK47 with Polish kit. This has hardwood furniture, not laminated. I have put roughly 250-300 rounds through it. So it still has a LONG way to go before any sort of cleaning/maintenance. The barrel is chrome lined, JRA has refined the parts to make it better. It comes with three mags. You cannot find many JRA Aks with hardwood furniture, especially from Eastern European countries. Here is a little blurb on the AK47 from JRA -

These rifles are built by James River Armory from original Grade A matching # Polish AKM parts kits. They are absolutely gorgeous. Rifles feature a brand new US-made 16" chrome-lined barrel and a 1 mm thick receiver just like the original. The attention to detail and the utilization of both original and true to original parts result in a faithful semi-auto re-creation of the Polish military service rifle of the 1960s, '70s, and '80s. The look, feel, and function of an original AKM platform military rifle is hard to beat and these are some of the nicest that we have ever seen. Not only is this rifle a great shooter, but it should also hold and increase in value for years to come.