Who's Online
3 registered (domvanchub, Tylerjb4, 1 invisible), 7 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2094360 - 02/11/24 08:18 PM Deal4570 Ghosted after setting a meet
hotdog256 Offline
Deagle 50

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Nova
Talked and set up a deal for 2 weekends ago now about my posted new model “Marlin” 1894. I even voluntarily lowered the price more because he said he wanted it for his kids bday. Agreed to talk Wednesday before the Saturday meet up, so I hit him up, suggested a time and place where id be driving 2 hours round trip, 72 hours later, I still didnt have a response. After I said I was leaving negative feedback he hit with a story and the left me a negative comment about it. It isn’t hard to at least respond to a text in a 3-day period.

#2104697 - 03/12/24 08:58 PM Re: Deal4570 Ghosted after setting a meet [Re: hotdog256]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: hotdog256
Talked and set up a deal for 2 weekends ago now about my posted new model “Marlin” 1894. I even voluntarily lowered the price more because he said he wanted it for his kids bday. Agreed to talk Wednesday before the Saturday meet up, so I hit him up, suggested a time and place where id be driving 2 hours round trip, 72 hours later, I still didnt have a response. After I said I was leaving negative feedback he hit with a story and the left me a negative comment about it. It isn’t hard to at least respond to a text in a 3-day period.

MESSAGE SENT TO Deal4570 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?