I have a boxed Lee Anniversary Reloading Kit that I bought several years ago and have never used it, so it is basically brand new. I would like to sell it at a very reasonable price, which is substantial discount from the current market price for this kit. Please no haggling, because my price is already below what I spent to buy it.

My sale price is $100.00, cash only. Browning sells this kit for $149.99.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/relo...nniversary-kit/

Here is the product description from Browning:

"Includes the new Breech Lock Challenger Press and one Breech Lock quick-change bushing. You get a complete powder handling system, with the most convenient and repeatable Perfect Powder Measure. Plus the Lee Safety Scale, the most sensitive and safest of all powder scales and fill your case with the included Powder Funnel. A $175.43 value.

Case Preparation Tools include the Lee Value Trim case trimmer to trim on your reloading press (order cartridge specific Quick Trim Die separately), and a Cutter and Lock Stud to trim your cases by hand. If utilizing the cutter and lock stud, order the correct Case Length Gauge for the calibers you will be loading, it’s only $6.50 extra. An included Chamfer Tool chamfers the inside and outside of the case mouth and a tube of premium Sizing Lube is included. A small and large Primer Pocket-cleaning Tool completes the case preparation package. $27.92 value.

But that’s not all! You get the Large and Small Safety Prime. Prime with push button convenience and is safe with all brands of primers. Never touch the primer from box to the case. $30.00 value.

Compare it to others priced at hundreds of dollars more. Reloading saves money and you save right from the start with Lee equipment. Purchased separately, it's a $237.33 value!"

I notice that the list of what is included does not mention the case of auto prime shell holders that comes with my kit.

This kit is ideal for someone who is new to the world of reloading, and youtube has plenty of videos that can help show you all the steps to follow when using this kit. You will need to purchase individual dies based on the caliber you wish to reload.

Attachments
Lee-Aniversary-Reloading-Kit-picture.jpg

Edited by Augustus333 (03/27/24 10:01 AM)