Listing up my almost new XC. Arrived mid February and has about 800 rounds through it now. Meticulously maintained and cleaned and there isn’t a mark on it. I’ve got my eye on something new and need to rehome this one first!

Will come with all original parts (iron sights, trigger, recoil spring), a Dawson Acro plate and Deltapoint mounting kit, 2 17 round mags, the black staccato case, and all original paperwork. Has an atlas medium flat trigger in it and running an 8lb recoil spring. Will come with the stock 7lb, 8lb, 9lb, 9lb variable, and 10lb springs. Asking $4100 $4000 shipped and insured

Acro can be included for $500, (includes the tango down battery cap and factory plastic battery cap),
X300 ultra and holster (Black Scorpion OWB with a blade tech belt attachment) can be included for $200

I accept venmo, Zelle, PayPal (only has G&S due to buisness account so would have to add 3% for fees), or would accept certified check and ship/ transfer after funds clear.

Text for details, unfortunately not looking for any trades right now unless it involves an atlas possibly. 619772886Nine

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/6IIiih1