Hi All,
Please use the link attached to find the guns for sale. These are from my father in-laws estate. Was was retired Navy. One of the guns was his father's. I can't answer a bunch of detailed questions. They all appear to be complete and operational.

Please reply with what you are willing to pay for the group. I am also taking them all to the local gun shop in Virginia Beach to get a quote. I would prefer to sell them all to one person. All required laws to transfer ownership will be followed. I am not a gun expert and can't answer extremely detailed questions. If you are not serious please don't respond. We are working through settling a large estate. If the local gun buyer's price isn't significantly lower then the offers received they will all go to the local gun dealer.

Winchester model 37 case (owned by Father in-laws dad) production from 1936 to 1963

TVFR Johnsons arms and cycle works (unsure of anything beyond that six shot revolver handgun) this was owned by my father-in-law's
best friend and appears to be extremely old

Jimenez arms 9 mm (model J. A. Mine) with two clips in case

Russian M91/38 Mosin Nagant with bayonet and case. I believe this was taken from the Russian government during the Cold war and my father-in-law bought it from military surplus directly from the US government.

Begman 22 air rifle with scope and case

Please see the link for pictures
Charles Burson Gun Estate Photos

Thanks