Who's Online
1 registered (Stankyeti), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2129586 - 06/01/24 11:03 AM Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Loudoun County, VA
City or County: Leesburg
I am selling my Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife purchased in 1964 and made by Camillus of New York. This pocketknife wasn't carried a lot, was well taken care of, and could still almost pass for new. It has the punch, can opener, bottle opener/screwdriver attachments with the blade including the Vintage Official Boy Scout Emblem and served me well back in the mid to late 60's as a Boy Scout Patrol Leader with Troop 344 in Washington, D.C. This knife was stored for decades, no rust anywhere, and brought a lot of memories that I will always cherish.

$120

Attachments
scout knife.jpg

Edited by Shooterguy (09/24/24 05:59 PM)

#2152866 - 08/23/24 09:00 PM Re: Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

I am selling my Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife purchased in 1964 and made by Camillus of New York. The pocket knife wasn't carried a lot, was well taken care of, and could still almost pass for new. It has the punch, can opener, bottle opener/screwdriver attachments with the blade including the Vintage Official Boy Scout Emblem and served me well back in the mid to late 60's as a Boy Scout Patrol Leader with Troop 344 in Washington, D.C. This knife was stored for decades, no rust anywhere, and brought a lot of memories that I will always cherish.

$120

Attachments

Edited by Shooterguy (09/24/24 05:55 PM)

#2162307 - 09/24/24 05:56 PM Re: Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

I am selling my Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife purchased in 1964 and made by Camillus of New York. The pocket knife wasn't carried a lot, was well taken care of, and could still almost pass for new. It has the punch, can opener, bottle opener/screwdriver attachments with the blade including the Vintage Official Boy Scout Emblem and served me well back in the mid to late 60's as a Boy Scout Patrol Leader with Troop 344 in Washington, D.C. This knife was stored for decades, no rust anywhere, and brought a lot of memories that I will always cherish.

$120

Attachments

#2163738 - 09/29/24 03:45 PM Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

I am selling my Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife purchased in 1964 and made by Camillus of New York. This pocketknife wasn't carried a lot, was well taken care of, and could still almost pass for new. It has the punch, can opener, bottle opener/screwdriver attachments with the blade including the Vintage Official Boy Scout Emblem and served me well back in the mid to late 60's as a Boy Scout Patrol Leader with Troop 344 in Washington, D.C. This knife was stored for decades, no rust anywhere, and brought a lot of memories that I will always cherish.

$120

Attachments

#2165446 - 10/05/24 02:03 PM Re: Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

$120

Attachments

#2166417 - 10/08/24 11:45 PM Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

$120

Attachments

#2167328 - 10/12/24 08:48 AM Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

$120

Attachments

#2168303 - Yesterday at 03:40 PM Official Boy Scout Pocket Knife (1964) $120 [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

$120

Attachments