Who's Online
187 registered (Craaber, deaner20, bud1967, bcbigbuck, Danb1, Aaron94, CSA rebel, chip2592, DanWessonValor, Dale Schumacher, Apple a Day, crucible, DDevo33, dpk757, Cdn_stunts, Brhughes, ELTray1997, Algotguns, Dave1978, cvillereloader, Apdair1, 6mmslayer, Ewcvs2k, cadi86, Bcmgunfighter, Babyshark, Ayal, 2022runner, Catawba, BPMAN, Count_Yer_Coup, Burm, Bullet41, bat21, 1DEUCE, Bubba26, Batty67, Crypticalraisen, Dlsims, elvis2027, 49 invisible), 1248 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2208055 - 03/03/25 05:09 PM You can support!
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Good Luck, comrade.


Attachments
Screenshot_20250303_170111_YouTube.jpg


_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#2208098 - 03/03/25 07:55 PM Re: You can support! [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Oh no, Oh no!


Attachments
Screenshot_20250302_143936_YouTube.jpg


_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#2208100 - 03/03/25 07:57 PM Re: You can support! [Re: Agent19]
cadi86 Online   mad
General Nuisance

Registered: 01/20/12
Posts: 3176
Loc: Cape Charles,Va
City or County: Northampton
I hope they have a last will and testament completed
_________________________
Before becoming a great leader you must first learn to follow!

Top
#2208348 - 03/04/25 06:47 PM Re: You can support! [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Oh.


Attachments
Screenshot_20250303_175151_YouTube.jpg


_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#2209863 - 03/10/25 02:38 PM Re: You can support! [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
smile


Attachments
Screenshot_20250303_203034_YouTube.jpg


_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#2222481 - 04/28/25 07:53 PM Re: You can support! [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Please show them your love.


Attachments
Screenshot_20250428_194929_YouTube.jpg


_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#2258309 - 09/30/25 02:37 PM Re: You can support! [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Mark Cuban loves Ukraine wants to help:
https://youtu.be/pT47nK7kUP4?si=UpjFd9i7bWQrI5oB
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top