|
210 registered (1911slinger, Avman, CFinch, Apple a Day, Awilli03, Bigbuck, Broadside, Cajuntec, Blackfoot501, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Apec, Awonder, Algotguns, Bubba15, 2022runner, bud1967, 83Rabbit, c1138bp, AllenC69, Aaron94, Andr3w93, Bluesplayer, Batty67, 1DEUCE, Alkristin, 28gauge, Anbshatch, Capt Gary, chico, byarbs, chawk, Champ, Brhughes, 59 invisible),
1432
Guests and
92
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2358120 - 08/07/26 06:18 PM
Loudoun County - Looking for “beater” lever action
|
Kiddva
Double barrel
Registered: 12/28/17
Posts: 74
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Leesburg
|
I’m looking for a lever action that is not pristine but still functional. I prefer Marlin but will consider other manufacturers. Please send pics and info to 571-263-3282.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370211 - 09/25/26 11:35 AM
Re: Loudoun County - Looking for “beater” lever action
[Re: Kiddva]
|
Kiddva
Double barrel
Registered: 12/28/17
Posts: 74
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Leesburg
|
Bump I know someone has one.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|