|
115 registered (Avman, Apec, DannyBoy, harpua, Geronimo869, Bubba26, Col. Mosby, Cucvm1028, BPMAN, ChrisC, bbuchter, GusGalveston, FreedomHonorsTheBrave, harleyman959798, duckdave, Craaber, Bubba15, Duckdive, DirtyJ, chief, DKCTac, Danb1, granbycomet, boostedgst, chip2592, Ayal, 83Rabbit, 6mmslayer, Falkov, Bigin28, DamonL, chawk, Dale Schumacher, duracam, bauerdb, Dynarider84, FroYo, 2headwolf, 4harvick, dickyjr, Bound_For_Glory, Aviationrn, 1911noob, Basenji, 32 invisible),
1216
Guests and
114
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2359818 - 08/14/26 07:43 PM
FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty *Must go $2100*
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
5.56 SBA 3 Hogue grip Non ambi Geiselle sd trigger Dead air muzzle device Noveske Steel match barrel along with Noveske pins, gas block, charging handle, the works.
Looking for 2100 or best reasonable offer.
For sale. No trades.
Been sitting for years. Maybe 3 mags in it. Super clean. No box or cert, sorry
Pics upon request.
Kenny
Edited by Prinkle (09/24/26 07:12 AM)
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2360095 - 08/15/26 09:10 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2360495 - 08/17/26 05:57 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2360956 - 08/19/26 08:17 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2362714 - 08/26/26 07:04 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2363423 - 08/29/26 11:41 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2363841 - 08/31/26 07:35 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2364218 - 09/01/26 06:25 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2365407 - 09/06/26 07:46 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2366482 - 09/10/26 04:15 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2367144 - 09/13/26 07:14 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2368153 - 09/17/26 06:32 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2368444 - 09/18/26 11:43 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369878 - 09/24/26 07:11 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370471 - 09/26/26 09:53 AM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371825 - Today at 08:37 PM
Re: FS Noveske 10.5in pistol Shorty
[Re: Prinkle]
|
Prinkle
Bolt action
Registered: 02/24/19
Posts: 188
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Nokesville
|
Bump
_________________________
Not looking for anything in particular. I like high end stuff just so I can put it in my safe and leave it there.
No AKs No PSA No SIGs
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|