Who's Online
180 registered (Bubba26, chawk, Count_Yer_Coup, cummins01, Apec, cadi86, Alcoy, dana_bp, COFFMAN5, boostedgst, Bbrenn, DDevo33, 83Rabbit, Bawkbird, chahn, AveryHentze, DCFD4, 804life, 4Truck, DamonL, CFinch, Bluesplayer, cosmicelvis, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Danb1, ChandlerMartin, Davester, 2030, Dawson, CowboyECHO, BPMAN, B92, AKSpraya, Com 45acp, Aviationrn, CalebC708, BigMacMil, Craaber, 6mmslayer, 44 invisible), 1263 Guests and 65 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2369969 - 09/24/26 11:54 AM FS: Q Sugar Weasel 556 Upper Black Unfired $700
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 858
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
Make: Q

Trim: Sugar Weasel (ACC-SW-556-16IN-UPPER-BLK)

Color: Black

Barrel: 16in 1:7 Twist

Caliber: 5.56

Thread: 1/2 x 28

Condition: Unfired

Conditions: It currently has a SilencerCo ASR Mount on it. I will remove prior to sale. It will sell with bare threads.

Link to Product: https://www.primaryarms.com/q-sugar-weasel-556-nato-complete-upper-receiver-16in-black

Location: Powhatan

Price: $700


Attachments
IMG_5219.png

IMG_5220.png

IMG_5221.png


_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2370527 - 09/26/26 12:14 PM Re: FS: Q Sugar Weasel 556 Upper Black Unfired $700 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 858
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2371582 - Today at 05:06 PM Re: FS: Q Sugar Weasel 556 Upper Black Unfired $700 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 858
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top