Who's Online
165 registered (2030, DentonA1986, Dawson, CowboyECHO, Count_Yer_Coup, Davester, CFinch, BPMAN, B92, AKSpraya, Com 45acp, Aviationrn, CalebC708, BigMacMil, Craaber, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, 4Truck, 6mmslayer, Bawkbird, bcbigbuck, cummins01, chahn, andybunch, Coasting_bai, Bullet41, 83Rabbit, ALRIVLA, 1nipper, COFFMAN5, dana_bp, ballen9274, Bigin28, DanX, 1DEUCE, ceh92, Crypticalraisen, Apec, 45 invisible), 1149 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2369542 - 09/22/26 05:28 PM KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy!
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
Up for sale are some factory color KelTec P17's. The pistols are brand new, never fired. They were purchased because I love the P17 and I'm a hoarder. I went on a quest to get each factory color.

Each pistol will be sold for $225 and I will cover the transfer fee at GFR in Fredericksburg. Some of these colors are unobtainable and almost impossible to find. Each pistol comes with three magazine and the original case.

I can meet in King George or the Fredericksburg area.


Attachments
IMG_20260616_145959131_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20260630_182320343~2.jpg




Edited by TIME_MACHINE (09/27/26 03:18 PM)

Top
#2369789 - 09/23/26 06:08 PM Re: KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy! [Re: TIME_MACHINE]
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
Blue sold

Light blue sold

Silver sold

Black sold


Edited by TIME_MACHINE (09/26/26 03:29 PM)

Top
#2370118 - 09/25/26 07:27 AM Re: KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy! [Re: TIME_MACHINE]
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
Happy Friyay!

Top
#2370458 - 09/26/26 08:37 AM Re: KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy! [Re: TIME_MACHINE]
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
Up


Edited by TIME_MACHINE (09/26/26 03:29 PM)

Top
#2370822 - 09/27/26 03:19 PM Re: KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy! [Re: TIME_MACHINE]
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
Olive Drab Green and flat dark earth available.

Top
#2371146 - 09/28/26 07:01 PM Re: KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy! [Re: TIME_MACHINE]
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
Bump

Top
#2371473 - Today at 07:37 AM Re: KelTec P17 collection. Pick a color! I went crazy! [Re: TIME_MACHINE]
TIME_MACHINE Offline
Gun fool

Registered: 03/19/24
Posts: 881
Loc: Virginia
City or County: King George
I have a few left

Top