A great option if you want to pretend to be James Bond or enjoy SA/DA hammer fired handguns. The Bersa punches well above its weight and this model uses double-stack 15 round mags. My wife ended up preferring the CC version, but the Combat Plus fits great in the hand for an adult man and can certainly be used for CCW or fun at the range.

This model is unfired and stayed in the safe, and comes with three OEM mags, which are worth a fair amount on their own. All in this package will come in about $150-200 cheaper than buying this same Bersa and mags online.

I've priced this to move so I'm not looking for trades. Buyer pay's transfer fees but I'm willing to work with you regarding locating.


Attachments
Bersa 1 Crop.png

Bersa 2 Crop.png

Bersa 3 Crop.png

Bersa 4 Crop.png




Edited by Jcav92 (Yesterday at 11:09 PM)