Who's Online
34 registered (XX44075, SosaTheChef, Ozair, kellog, Ksd1911, Smith23803, 2022runner, PlinkDaddy, djmeelow, Hanovergray, RamMan, IWasToldToMakeAName, EagleEye6, Superman691, Davester, Spookydawg, dac72757, John5, Minh, Workaholic, GlockBetterThanColt, antiquerer, 12 invisible), 1088 Guests and 116 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2355887 - 07/29/26 09:25 AM M&P 2.0 9mm
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Many many trades available as well as trade(s) and cash. I am ITCHING for a non metal M&P 2.0(preferably 9mm) and I’ve gotta have one folks. Please shoot me a private message if you have one you don’t mind getting rid of, I’m all over it. Thank you in advance!


Edited by JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 (08/09/26 07:17 PM)

Top
#2356032 - 07/29/26 06:57 PM M&P 2.0 9mm/TX22 Taurus [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Any M&P 2.0 9mm, no metal, and I do not want some save queen. Tx22 at a good price I would also grab up quickly.. Thanks yall


Thanks in advance


Edited by JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 (08/17/26 09:14 PM)

Top
#2356038 - 07/29/26 08:07 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
Noahlee1297 Offline
Marksman

Registered: 07/04/18
Posts: 241
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Sandston
If your just looking for a cheap 2.0 for a FRTskii. hit up here they got the LE trade in .40s for $269.. I know it’s not 9mm but can’t really beat the price. And could always buy a 9mm conversion barrel for it.
https://aimsurplus.com/products/le-trade-in-smith-wesson-m-p40-40-s-w-handgun-2-0

Top
#2356066 - 07/30/26 12:16 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: Noahlee1297]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
I appreciate it, but since 22 I’ve never bought from an FFL ever. I much prefer the face to face private sales/keep the govt out of it, as long as everyone has their good guy credentials I’m good to go.

Top
#2356067 - 07/30/26 12:18 AM M&P 2.0 9mm/TX22(LAST RESORT YALL!) [Re: Noahlee1297]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
And yeah, just looking for a range toy to cosplay fully auto lol honestly


Thanks in advance my VAGT family.


Edited by JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 (08/17/26 09:16 PM)

Top
#2356756 - 08/02/26 08:11 AM M&P 2.0 9mm or TX22 22lr [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bump… FIRST AND FOREMOST…

1) Non metal, non hinged trigger m&p2.0
2)(Much less preferred but I would still come get one whenever somebody feels like selling a TX22, the 2.0 is what I’m really looking for!


Thanks yall in advance.


Edited by JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 (08/17/26 09:13 PM)

Top
#2356800 - 08/02/26 12:49 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bump

Top
#2356950 - 08/03/26 12:26 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bump again

Top
#2356959 - 08/03/26 04:26 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
Loosaaaa Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 07/31/26
Posts: 114
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
i have a M&P 1.0 for sale dirt cheap looking for $300 pretty good condition.

Top
#2357693 - 08/06/26 04:11 AM M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: Loosaaaa]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
I would’ve bought instant man but the 2.0s are the one with the FRT back plate n that’s exactly what I need for my new build and I have some great trades ready for whoever is ready to sell one. Preferably not all metal. Much to expensive for what my use for it is, IE: fun., when the non metal models run just as great. Thanks yall in advance!!!


Edited by JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 (08/17/26 09:06 PM)

Top
#2357694 - 08/06/26 04:11 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Party bump please

Top
#2357705 - 08/06/26 05:00 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
onyez Offline
Marksman

Registered: 06/17/19
Posts: 340
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Dumfries
Would you be interested in a m&p 2.0 spec series or Glock 19X

Top
#2358472 - 08/09/26 05:35 AM M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
M&p 2.0 is truly what I want and willing to trade and or cash ect… let me know yall! I have some great handgun options up for trade


Edited by JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 (08/17/26 08:59 PM)

Top
#2358540 - 08/09/26 10:43 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bump

Top
#2358658 - 08/09/26 07:11 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
PLEASE BRING ME ANY NON METAL M&P 2.0 9mms… trading or cash and trade ect, let’s make it happen.









Oh and bump

Top
#2358715 - 08/10/26 12:40 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
No 2.0 HINGED TRIGGERS, They won’t work for what I’m building.

Top
#2358725 - 08/10/26 02:35 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Pleeeaseeee…. Neeed …. Non….... hinged trigger….. for……. A M&P 2.0 backplate frt I’m planning on as a gift for a very close family member. THE MAN who helped me out so Help me out lol thank in advance yall

Top
#2358728 - 08/10/26 03:19 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bumpppp

Top
#2359188 - 08/12/26 04:05 AM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bumppppppp

Top
#2360532 - 08/17/26 09:01 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
M&P2.0 NON HINGED TRIGGER, endless trades available… contact if ready to do business as I am ready when you all a re! Thanks as always

Top
#2360537 - 08/17/26 09:54 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bumppp… trades in abundance, please let me know!

Top
#2360538 - 08/17/26 09:55 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bumppp

Top
#2369298 - 09/21/26 03:41 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Bump

Top
#2371406 - 09/29/26 09:40 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Still looking

Top
#2372073 - Yesterday at 08:46 PM Re: Ruger RMX or M&P 2.0 9mm [Re: JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26]
JUSAGUYWITHAGAT26 Offline
Bolt action

Registered: 04/15/26
Posts: 152
Loc: Virginia
City or County: N Chesterfield
Tx22? M@P 2.0?? BUMP

Top