Who's Online
54 registered (harleyman959798, Rice, Rudy42, CB768, bovw, Jawad, Fatboyboy, Tubbs, GunguyVA, luckyone, maknwakes, tekeve, cbradford, CasaBonita, 2030, Ayal, thesug28, chip2592, Com 45acp, M4E1, Ohhh07, Forest393, Brhughes, Stevevfd, jphaxx, 2022runner, farmkid, DKCTac, John5, Becktboi, Agiads, RUGGIERO, 21 invisible), 1217 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2369965 - 09/24/26 11:47 AM FS: Sig P320 AXG Classic Custom Shop $650
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
Make: Sig

Model: P320

Trim: Classic... Custom Shop Gun with AXG (Metal) Frame

Caliber: 9mm

Mags: 3x 17rd

Comes with : Box, Papers, Everything as it was when purchased new

Condition: Used, Purchased from an FFL and put away. Unfired apart from Sig

OEM Sig Link: https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-axg-classic.html

Location: Powhatan

Price: $650


Attachments
IMG_5211.png

IMG_5212.png

IMG_5213.png

IMG_5214.png


_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2370529 - 09/26/26 12:14 PM Re: FS: Sig P320 AXG Classic Custom Shop $650 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2371581 - 09/30/26 05:06 PM Re: FS: Sig P320 AXG Classic Custom Shop $650 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top
#2372225 - Yesterday at 12:47 PM Re: FS: Sig P320 AXG Classic Custom Shop $650 [Re: Halligan]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Registered: 10/21/12
Posts: 861
Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
*
_________________________
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."


Top