|
165 registered (bbuchter, boostedgst, Avman, Craaber, carpetmuncher, bud1967, Bawkbird, bovw, Com 45acp, chip2592, 83Rabbit, Bound_For_Glory, Apec, Colorado, AdamW, Bbrenn, Aaron94, Cajuntec, CombatMagnum, CalebC708, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Bigin28, beavertrapper, chahn, 500mag, Bravo6, bh2win, akphule, Apex401, BishopofBling, Dale Schumacher, 762FMJ, 6mmslayer, AveryHentze, Century35, dana_bp, 51 invisible),
1179
Guests and
121
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2371738 - Yesterday at 10:54 AM
Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900
|
Bravo6
Single barrel
Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 49
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
|
Putting up my Standard Manufacturing 1911 in high-polished blued finish 5" .45acp. I got it a couple of months back with the intention of using it and maybe carrying it, but it's just too nice to do that to it. Not at a place I want to have it just sitting around since I haven't been able to shoot much. I'd rather this good-looking piece go to a nice home that can properly enjoy it. The only thing I have done to it is swapped the trigger for a Harrison Custom silver one, but I will include them both. I haven't fired it myself, but I did not buy this gun brand new originally. The website link to this model is at the bottom for reference. I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have! Here is a list of what you get: - Standard Manufacturing 1911 blued 5" .45p - One Colt 7rd magazine - One Standard Manufacturing 7rd magazine - Harrison Custom HD-103-N trigger - Two sets of wood grips - Original silicon cloth to help protect the finish - Original Box https://stdgun.com/standard-1911-blued-45-acp/
Attachments
  
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371940 - Today at 11:02 AM
Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900
[Re: Bravo6]
|
Bravo6
Single barrel
Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 49
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
|
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|