Who's Online
33 registered (Broadside, cips1911, IrishIII, XX44075, Para45, Squid699, Redskindad, 23513, Mister0h, RedoubtReaper, Loosaaaa, Algotguns, theconemaughkid, DentonA1986, Thastew, Babyshark, A Virginian, PlinkDaddy, JMYoung, RICK54, joshkimmm, Namvet, TombstoneRay, SosaTheChef, gunoholic, nocturnal, dwight95, chip2592, luckyone, 4 invisible), 1457 Guests and 56 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2371738 - 10/01/26 10:54 AM Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $800
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
Putting up my Standard Manufacturing 1911 in high-polished blued finish 5" .45acp. I got it a couple of months back with the intention of using it and maybe carrying it, but it's just too nice to do that to it. Not at a place I want to have it just sitting around since I haven't been able to shoot much. I'd rather this good-looking piece go to a nice home that can properly enjoy it.

The only thing I have done to it is swapped the trigger for a Harrison Custom silver one, but I will include them both. I haven't fired it myself, but I did not buy this gun brand new originally. The website link to this model is at the bottom for reference. I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have!

Here is a list of what you get:

- Standard Manufacturing 1911 blued 5" .45p
- One Colt 7rd magazine
- One Standard Manufacturing 7rd magazine
- Harrison Custom HD-103-N trigger
- Two sets of wood grips
- Original silicon cloth to help protect the finish
- Original Box


https://stdgun.com/standard-1911-blued-45-acp/


Attachments
IMG_6446.png

IMG_6449.png

IMG_6450.png

IMG_6451.png




Edited by Bravo6 (10/08/26 07:58 AM)

Top
#2371940 - 10/02/26 11:02 AM Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900 [Re: Bravo6]
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
bump

Top
#2372421 - 10/04/26 09:12 AM Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900 [Re: Bravo6]
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
bump

Top
#2372703 - 10/05/26 02:09 PM Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900 [Re: Bravo6]
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
bump

Top
#2373003 - 10/06/26 09:12 PM Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900 [Re: Bravo6]
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
bump

Top
#2373309 - 10/08/26 07:57 AM Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900 [Re: Bravo6]
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
Bump

Top
#2373638 - Yesterday at 02:05 PM Re: Standard Manufacturing 1911 Blued 5" .45acp $900 [Re: Bravo6]
Bravo6 Offline
Double barrel

Registered: 11/22/19
Posts: 54
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
bump

Top