|
160 registered (boostedgst, bbuchter, DKCTac, Avman, Craaber, carpetmuncher, bud1967, Danb1, Bawkbird, bovw, Com 45acp, chip2592, 83Rabbit, Bound_For_Glory, Apec, Colorado, AdamW, Bbrenn, Aaron94, Cajuntec, david789, CombatMagnum, CalebC708, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Bigin28, beavertrapper, chahn, 500mag, Bravo6, bh2win, akphule, Apex401, BishopofBling, Dale Schumacher, 762FMJ, 6mmslayer, AveryHentze, 47 invisible),
1154
Guests and
120
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2371944 - Today at 11:29 AM
Dan Wesson Guardian 45 ACP + 6 Mags - $1150 OBO (NoVA)
|
Batty67
Double barrel
Registered: 04/16/13
Posts: 92
Loc: Fairfax County
City or County: Alexandria
|
FS, my meticulously maintained, very lightly used bobtail commander DW in 45ACP. Comes with box and papers and a total of 6 magazines, including Tripp, DW, and CM ShootingStar. CASH and can meet at a NOVA FFL. I'd be happy to email pix and answer questions.
I've also got a few hundred SD rouns and maybe 500 range ammo and a can that I'd be happy to sell as well. Thanks for looking.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|