|
175 registered (83Rabbit, Bound_For_Glory, Apec, bud1967, AdamW, Bbrenn, Aaron94, Cajuntec, Avman, CalebC708, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Bigin28, beavertrapper, chahn, 500mag, Bravo6, chip2592, bh2win, akphule, Apex401, BishopofBling, bovw, 762FMJ, 6mmslayer, AveryHentze, Bawkbird, Century35, CameronJ, CFinch, Alcoy, ceh92, carpetmuncher, blu4runner, Breadman, Burm, Bn1837, 51 invisible),
1212
Guests and
113
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2372034 - Today at 05:07 PM
WTT - Mossberg Patriot 30-06 with Scope - Just in time for Hunting Season!
|
RedoubtReaper
Bolt action
Registered: 04/16/26
Posts: 112
Loc: VA
City or County: Strasburg
|
I have a Mossberg Patriot in 30-06 with wood stock and scope I am looking to trade. This is a solid rifle that can fill your freezer this fall!
I can send pictures upon request.
I am looking for: low end 1911 (RIA, Tisas, etc) Canik varieties lower end .22 pistol/DA revolver APX or APX-A1 Older Glock 22 other full size .40 pistol
I can add cash as needed.
Willing to travel within reason (50/75 miles of Strasburg, VA)
Edited by RedoubtReaper (Today at 05:10 PM)
_________________________
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." ~ Henry David Thoreau
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|