Hi,

I recently acquired a large amount of various rifle and pistol powders/primers from a local gent. I kept what I wanted and want to sell or trade the rest.

I added some photos, but they might include some items I kept, or some items might not have made it into the photos due to the sheer amount of items I want to sell/trade.

The items I am willing to trade for are as follows:

Berger 105 HT's
Varget
H4350
CCI 450's

I am willing to sell for less than you will be able to buy locally or online with shipping/tax. Also willing to do discounts for multiple items.

$45 per pound of powder
$50 per 1000 primers (except Gold Medal Match)
$55 per 1000 gold medal primers

I am located in Alexandria, VA

Here is the full list; if you see something in the photos I don't have listed below, you can ask me about it. I haven't done a full inventory on the rifle primers yet. I will more than likely keep the Federal SRP but I am always willing to trade any primer for CCI 450's.

9400 Federal Gold Medal Match LPP
3000 Federal Gold Medal Match LMPP
1800 CCI 300 LPP
8000 Winchester SPP

1950 Winchester SRP
300 Winchester STD/Magnum LPP
3000 Remington 9 1/2
1950 Winchester SRP

8lb IMR4350 sealed
8lb IMR 4350 open full
8lb US869 sealed
1lb of 8lb Varget
9 x 1lb CFE 223 sealed
4 x 1lb N560 (3 sealed, 1 open but seems full)
2.5lb Titegroup (2 sealed, 1 about half full)
1lb Reloader 22 sealed
1lb Reloader 25 sealed
<0.5lb Reloader 50
2.5lb Norma MRP (2 sealed, 1 open)
1.75lb Norma 217 (1 sealed, 1 open
1lb IMR 4064 sealed
1lb BL-C(2) sealed
1lb Retumbo sealed
0.8lb H4895
1lb Longshot sealed
1.25 N570 (1 sealed, 1 open)
1lb Ramshot Magnum (sealed)

The following I have not inventoried yet but am willing to sell and/or trade; if you are interested, I will get a total count
Federal Gold Medal Match LRP
Federal Gold Medal Match LRMP
CCI 200 LRP
CCI #34 LRP