Let's start at $1100 as it sits in the pictures. Or if you're not a fan of Osight, I'll yank it for $1000.

This is everything you need for a compact edc. It's starts with a SIG P365 X-Macro Comp. Then I added a OSIGHT SE 3.5 green dot for my increasingly uncooperative eyeballs, a Streamlight TLR-7 X Sub for seeing things when the sun clocks out, and a Freelance Taylor brass backstrap for a little extra heft.

It tucks away nicely in a Tenicor Sagax LUX2 AIWB and comes with six 17-round magazines (2 OEM, 2 Legion, and 2 Magpul). I'll throw in all the factory stuff.

I’d prefer to handle this locally. Shipping would involve a few more coinage to help cover it.

Trade-wise, I might be tempted by a nicely set-up Glock 43X. I say “might” because I’m picky, difficult, and probably going to regret whatever decision I make anyway.


Attachments
bt1_1.jpg

bt1_2.jpg

bt1_3.jpg

bt1_4.jpg