|
165 registered (cadi86, Bn1837, Duckdive, bracketd, Apple a Day, Danb1, BigShootR, 28gauge, Algotguns, 83Rabbit, 2DaMtns, Davester, Bullet41, DanX, bbuchter, 762FMJ, chawk, cummins01, blue1, BPMAN, DanWessonValor, DentonA1986, bud1967, flben, andybunch, Bstrokin, BigMacMil, chahn, dpl_hcm, DCFD4, Aaron94, Blackfoot501, Doost, 1nipper, Crypticalraisen, Cdn_stunts, beavertrapper, 49 invisible),
1787
Guests and
61
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373157 - Today at 02:51 PM
WTB - CZ 75 SP01 Tactical, urban gray
|
big_lu_lu
Gun fool
Registered: 02/20/10
Posts: 761
Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
|
as above, I am looking for an urban gray CZ 75 SP01 Tactical (has the threaded barrel, suppressor height sights). I cant be sure but I believe all these were with the OMEGA trigger which is perfect, they usually come with both a decocker and safety in the box.
Thanks
_________________________
"No law is able to deter or control the evil in the hearts of men, women, children, or a society. It has been this way since the dawn of time. Thus I have an inalienable right to defend myself against such evil" LFE (me)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|