|
85 registered (In_strutt, Babyshark, GuyF23518, GMBIII, DentonA1986, Bowrakr, ivon2028, Harquebusier, dpl_hcm, jmm83164, CR133, Count_Yer_Coup, MASTERBLASTER XXL, Champ, Dlsims, NovaJeep, kccallstar, dac72757, gva_smoker, chawk, chahn, Matt69, mjd83, adv_rider, Multipurpose1, DDevo33, Crypticalraisen, AKSpraya, Minh, JTK, MHG, Davester, Bullet41, harley, md02geist, fvfd211, 2DaMtns, cadi86, Ksd1911, Hazey, 18 invisible),
1616
Guests and
64
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373160 - Yesterday at 03:18 PM
Browning BLR Black Label Takedown .308
|
2DaMtns
Pea shooter
Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 18
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
|
This is a pretty rare, cool rifle. I bought it new in 2019 or 2020 for use as a thick woods elk/blacktail rifle when I lived in Washington state. I don't use it much anymore and hate for it to sit around unused. I removed all the Picatinny rails and put a thread protector on in place of the muzzle break when I carried it. I have all the factory parts and the box. It will be sold with the factory muzzle break, and no thread protector (the one I used on it belongs to another rifle). It has a Maven RS.2 2-10x38 scope on it. It has the SHR reticle. I bought the scope new in 2024 and have the box for it as well. The rifle has three areas of wear from field use - a small nick in the forend, a small nick in the finish on the barrel, and some wear on the hammer from a hammer spur that was on it for a while. It is in overall good condition. I have several boxes of factory ammo and once-fired factory brass that will be included in the sale. My only complaint with the rifle is it has the heavy trigger pull BLRs are known for. I planned to send it to Neil Jones for a trigger job and just never did. This is the link to the manufacturer's website for the rifle. I cannot get pictures to load at this time but will keep trying. I am happy to send them to interested parties. https://www.browning.com/products/firear...YRIF8acXYK3EqfmSale will be at Guns and Ammo Depot in Daleville. Package price for rifle, scope, and all ammo is $2000. I will sell everything except the scope for $1500. Cash sale is preferred but I will entertain trades (plus cash on either side as appropriate) for the following: Marlin 39a Savage 99 in .300 savage Winchester 88 Sako Finnwolf
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|