|
85 registered (In_strutt, Babyshark, GuyF23518, GMBIII, DentonA1986, Bowrakr, ivon2028, Harquebusier, dpl_hcm, jmm83164, CR133, Count_Yer_Coup, MASTERBLASTER XXL, Champ, Dlsims, NovaJeep, kccallstar, dac72757, gva_smoker, chawk, chahn, Matt69, mjd83, adv_rider, Multipurpose1, DDevo33, Crypticalraisen, AKSpraya, Minh, JTK, MHG, Davester, Bullet41, harley, md02geist, fvfd211, 2DaMtns, cadi86, Ksd1911, Hazey, 18 invisible),
1613
Guests and
63
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373162 - Yesterday at 03:28 PM
Bergara HMR 6.5 creedmoor, scope, ammo, spare mags, factory box
|
2DaMtns
Pea shooter
Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 18
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
|
This rifle is in good condition. I bought it used in 2017-2018 and have put a couple hundred rounds through it. It has a Vortex 4-16 scope on it. The thread protector has some wear on it from use on another field rifle. I am trying to add pictures but it's your standard HMR. I can send pics to interested parties if I can't get them to post. I have 8 full boxes of ammo and two partial boxes. Six of the full boxes are Hornady Precision Hunter.
I will sell the whole package for $1200.
Sale will be at Guns and Ammo Depot in Daleville.
Cash sale is preferred but I will entertain trades (plus cash on either side as appropriate) for the following: Marlin 39a Savage 99 in .300 savage Winchester 88 Sako Finnwolf
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|