|
44 registered (dwight95, harley, va3dshooter, _d_m_e_, Dlsims, vafred, stone2032, XX44075, robinus, Rogpog, luckyone, Alcoy, Davester, ken792, RedoubtReaper, G H Hutchison, Unodir, DocScooby, A Virginian, Algotguns, quietman, Waterspreader20, cummins01, Jfowl91, ar10b, sonthefallen, warrenlm, 2DaMtns, AKSpraya, sig_sr, Hardcore91lx, dpl_hcm, Namvet, chri169, Quinn74, mcn, Falkov, 7 invisible),
1623
Guests and
63
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373171 - Yesterday at 03:51 PM
Savage 110 PCS bolt action pistol in .223
|
2DaMtns
Pea shooter
Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 18
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
|
I bought this impulsively last year and haven't even shot it. It comes with a folding arm brace, Leupold Freedom 4-12 scope with flip up covers, and the factory box and magazines.
I can send pics to interested parties until I can get them to load here.
Sale will be at Guns and Ammo Depot in Daleville.
Price is $1000.
Cash sale is preferred but I will entertain trades (plus cash on either side as appropriate) for the following: Marlin 39a Savage 99 in .300 savage Winchester 88 Sako Finnwolf
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|