|
171 registered (bracketd, Apple a Day, Danb1, cadi86, BigShootR, 28gauge, Algotguns, 83Rabbit, 2DaMtns, Davester, Bullet41, DanX, bbuchter, 762FMJ, chawk, cummins01, blue1, BPMAN, DanWessonValor, DentonA1986, bud1967, andybunch, Bstrokin, BigMacMil, chahn, DCFD4, Aaron94, Blackfoot501, Doost, 1nipper, Crypticalraisen, Cdn_stunts, beavertrapper, ahanes, Dlsims, ar10b, Count_Yer_Coup, 49 invisible),
1776
Guests and
60
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373183 - Today at 04:30 PM
Loading Mosins from Stripper Clips - Proper Setup
|
SmithSights
Pea shooter
Registered: 09/01/15
Posts: 9
Loc: Indiana
City or County: Wabash
|
Note: To clarify, the rims don't need stacked as I've outline. Rather, I find it easier, and it's what I've observed on a lot of pre-loaded stripper clips directly from the spam can back when they were more available. The article is in JPG format for easy saving if you find it helpful.
Edited by SmithSights (Today at 04:31 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|