Who's Online
229 registered (ChristopherWayne, Bcmgunfighter, bobfloyd, Bertro77, Chatton, ar10b, chahn, Ack5505, Avman, cadi86, chip2592, Babyshark, Bob_K, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Aaron94, Agiads, akphule, Algotguns, Ayal, Apec, Becktboi, cobra29svt, bones, Carthage, badfish703, byarbs, 28gauge, andybunch, Bigbuck, BPMAN, chri169, 2DaMtns, BFRISK, Awilli03, 96ZJ, 61 invisible), 1688 Guests and 58 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2373174 - 10/07/26 03:59 PM Benchmade Bushcrafter and Nestucca Cleaver
2DaMtns Online   content
Pea shooter

Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 19
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
I bought the Bushcrafter new at Gander Mountain in 2015-16. I have only carried it in the field a time or two and it is in like new condition. It has the tan handle and comes with the kydex sheath. I don't think I kept the box but may find it as I organize things. Asking $150 cash.

I bought the Nestucca cleaver used about 8 years ago. It is in very good condition as well. This model is no longer made. I carried it in my hunting pack when I lived out west but it has never been put to use. I do not have the box. It includes the factory leather sheath. Asking $150 cash.
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/BM15100...hDmlXuibizCxNGj

I can send actual pics to interested parties.

I live near Roanoke but travel to Richmond often for work and could potentially meet there.

No shipping.


Edited by 2DaMtns (10/08/26 07:58 PM)

Top
#2373961 - Yesterday at 05:23 PM Re: Benchmade Bushcrafter and Nestucca Cleaver [Re: 2DaMtns]
2DaMtns Online   content
Pea shooter

Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 19
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
Bushcrafter is sold.

Top