Who's Online
194 registered (ffxcity1, AKSpraya, ar10b, Capt Gary, 65stang, GlockBetterThanColt, G H Hutchison, Apec, 07FXST, 83Rabbit, chief, FC3Slide, DanX, Bcmgunfighter, badfish703, andybunch, chip2592, Gary V, Firedemonco6, Aaron94, Andrew_Macdonald, dac72757, bh2win, BigShootR, Bigbuck, awesomeo, Dadsgarage88, Com 45acp, deaner20, Ayal, Alcoy, Dannylee, Davester, cobra29svt, DamonL, Danb1, 57 invisible), 1297 Guests and 87 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2373174 - 10/07/26 03:59 PM Benchmade Bushcrafter and Nestucca Cleaver
2DaMtns Offline
Pea shooter

Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 19
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
I bought the Bushcrafter new at Gander Mountain in 2015-16. I have only carried it in the field a time or two and it is in like new condition. It has the tan handle and comes with the kydex sheath. I don't think I kept the box but may find it as I organize things. Asking $150 cash.

I bought the Nestucca cleaver used about 8 years ago. It is in very good condition as well. This model is no longer made. I carried it in my hunting pack when I lived out west but it has never been put to use. I do not have the box. It includes the factory leather sheath. Asking $150 cash.
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/BM15100...hDmlXuibizCxNGj

I can send actual pics to interested parties.

I live near Roanoke but travel to Richmond often for work and could potentially meet there.

No shipping.


Edited by 2DaMtns (10/08/26 07:58 PM)

Top
#2373961 - Today at 05:23 PM Re: Benchmade Bushcrafter and Nestucca Cleaver [Re: 2DaMtns]
2DaMtns Offline
Pea shooter

Registered: 03/10/23
Posts: 19
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Botetourt
Bushcrafter is sold.

Top