Help!

Originally Posted By: VaGunTrader
It started with Gmail, now Yahoo. There are others ..I think Outlook and AOL. There has to be something embedded in these emails that's causing them to be blocked. Some code or something.
1. Who's still getting email notifications, and what email are you using?
2. Who here can look at an email and decipher everything in it to see what might be causing it to be blocked and not delivered?

Its the "new member registration" and "private message" notification emails....which is really the only emails sent out
I even tried changing my email that its being sent from, no luck. I dont know if its the server itself that is generating something thats causing it to be blocked??

Please email me and let me know what emails are still allowing my emails from website to pass to you.
And if you can help let me know. Thanks!!

Vaguntrader@gmail.com