K43 for Sale!
Later Production 1944 K43 for sale.
Marked : Receiver is ac – Walther Zella-Mehlis (Walther) Inspection code is WaA359 – Walther

Stock was refinished in the late 1970's with boiled linseed (they were cheap back then and a project gun for a young kid "me")
A bit of a Franken K43 , bolt serial # does not match receiver. Early style dust cover on stamped receiver housing.
Has a Reproduction mag in it, I'm keeping to genuine ones I have for my other early G43 with a milled receiver. But it does work fine, able to get all 10 shots off just have to give a little push on first round in chamber.
NO scope rail on this rifle. Nor does it have the Threaded Muzzle.
Firm on $3000 price tag. Take a look on any other site and they go $3500 and up for a shooter in this condition.
Reply to this post if interested .
VA Gun Trader only allows 5 photo's, I can send more if needed,


Attachments
K43 Rifle.jpg

Markings 1.jpg

Bolt marking .jpg

FS Hood.jpg

Bolt Housing complete.jpg