|
152 registered (FroYo, CKPOMEH, CFinch, DamonL, Danb1, BishopofBling, 1DEUCE, chahn, Bertro77, 23mrcowboys, DCFD4, CalebC708, dana_bp, Craaber, Avman, ejmack, Ben_t, apg01, boxerdog, Bubba26, chri169, Akgobrr762, bblaxx, bh2win, bcbigbuck, 79CJ5, Aaron94, dogface267, cadi86, bauerdb, Dale Schumacher, A218julian, Dlsims, 2030, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, bud1967, ALRIVLA, 171921G, CowboyECHO, 48 invisible),
1078
Guests and
102
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#621077 - 11/03/13 03:31 PM
Logging in but keeps returning you to the log in screen?
|
VaGunTrader
The Dictator
Registered: 11/19/08
Posts: 4223
Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
|
OK, I logged off and went to log back in and it kept returning me to the log in screen. It just happened to me. I had to reboot my laptop, problem solved.
Anyone have any other solutions?
_________________________
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#621106 - 11/03/13 04:37 PM
Re: Logging in but keeps returning you to the log in screen?
[Re: VaGunTrader]
|
hammer
Gun fool
Registered: 03/10/10
Posts: 884
Loc: Glen Allen
City or County: richmond
|
had the similar issue yesterday Shout box would go HIDE click on show it took me to the forum list had to reboot to resolve
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#712959 - 04/19/14 09:00 AM
Re: Logging in but keeps returning you to the log in screen?
[Re: hammer]
|
Fox84
Double barrel
Registered: 01/16/12
Posts: 68
Loc: Chester, Va
City or County: Chester
|
I would log in and when I tried to go to the forums I would get kicked back out, over and over.
My Fix
Now I log on and go to bottom of page and click mark as read and I stay loged in.
Edited by Fox84 (04/19/14 09:01 AM) Edit Reason: spelling
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|