Who's Online
11 registered (45autocountry, jjx, Hemiphant_arms, Lupe, CivilianArmsLLC, Wuffpack2010, Jaycobb, 218albemarle, Ethan02, aspen1776, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#810983 - 11/06/14 09:46 PM Runh2012
Rogpog Offline
Grandpoobar

Loc: "The plains"
City or County: Fauqier county
Well I've been stood up before in here but no hard feelings

This guy I believe made a profile to question buying a sig from me, no feed back, no post, brand new profile. I answered his pm about this sig right away and stayed in vigilant contact w him. He asked me if he could buy this pistol durring thanksgiving. I told him well I need a deposit to hold it, we agreed to 100 dollars. Told him on a Thursday he had till Tuesday for me to get the money..... Start wondering around Sunday if he was still interested so I asked him if he sent the money. Asked him if he was still going to buy it. No answers. Monday no answers, Tuesday no answers. No money yet it's thursday.

It's not like this guy had 100 good transactions and this one slip up w me...he may be up to no good. He is a sad case.
The only way I can see value in our 'off work' time is to go back to work, punch the clock on your time off...actually get paid for the time you would otherwise allot to handloading...that would be a value...but, you prolly wouldn't shoot as much.

#810995 - 11/06/14 09:55 PM Re: Runh2012 [Re: Rogpog]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM Sent to Runh2012 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transactions ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln